You can schedule an appointment with our providers for a range of women’s health services, including gynecologic treatments, prenatal care, as well as labor and delivery.
- Please verify coverage with your insurance company prior to making an appointment.
- Call us during office hours to schedule an appointment, or you can use our MyChart digital tools anytime to schedule a visit.
- If your condition requires immediate medical attention, we will work with you to provide care as soon as possible.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment. Arriving more than 15 minutes late will require that you reschedule your appointment.
- To reschedule or cancel an appointment, call at least 24 hours in advance.
Patients at Novant Health Mint Hill OB/GYN have access to Novant Health Care Connections, a virtual center that can provide a consultation with a nurse, patient and consumer information, after-hours support for provider clinics, scheduling and event registrations. Care Connections resources also can be used to help manage care for high-risk patients, answer medication questions after hours and follow up with patients after discharge from acute and emergency care settings. Staffed by nurses around the clock including holidays, the service also has wellness coaching and psychosocial consultations.