New patient information & forms
- If you are a patient requesting to transfer to our clinic, please have your primary care physician or gynecologist send us your medical records, including information about surgeries.
- Please verify coverage with your insurance company prior to making an appointment.
- Please bring your insurance card and a photo ID.
- Your copay and payments toward your deductible are required at the time of your visit.
- Please bring a list of your current prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medications, along with information about doses and frequency of use.
- On your first visit, please arrive at least 30 minutes early to complete the required administrative process.
New patients can print these forms, fill them out and bring the completed documents to our office to help expedite your first visit.